Kenya Testing Centre
We are pleased to announce that KLM passengers departing from Nairobi can obtain a rapid antigen tests from the Jomo Kenyatta International Airport before departure. Customers will be required to make 48 hour advance booking for this service before departure. Steps to obtain the rapid antigen test as below :
1. Book your appointment a minimum of 48 hours before departure by clicking this link Rapid Antigen test Nairobi.
2. Complete your test at the Jomo Kenyatta International Airport (location next to Four Points by Sheraton Hotel. https://goo.gl/maps/EjYinWb9DmTcQ4Zu6). Tests are conducted strictly between 1800hrs and 2200hrs. No tests will be conducted after the cut off time.
3. Due to the volume of tests being done, please expect a waiting time of approximately 30 – 45 minutes to receive your test results.
4. Tests are charged at KES. 3,480 / USD30. Forms of payment available include Mpesa & Credit card. Payment details will be provided at the testing centre.
5. Proceed to check in and baggage drop off at Terminal 1A upon receiving results.
Please be informed that baggage drop off closes 1 hour before departure and boarding gates close 30 minutes before departure.